So one of the first things that I wanted to do to get my blog back up to functionality after the migration was get the statcounter analytics back up and running. Here is a quick write-up of what I did to get the code installed and recognized by statcounter. My ...read more
Woot! First post! Well to be honest this isn't my first post here, it's just my first post after having migrated my blog from Wordpress (self-hosted) to Pelican. I have spent the last day going back through the old posts and fixing what the import, which works pretty ...read more
So I have been playing with Varnish as of late (as denoted by the previous two posts) but the one issue I kept running into was getting the $_SERVER[REMOTE_ADDR] to work correctly for comments and other spammy catching type things. The comments were showing up as coming from 127 ...read more
So I have a much longer post in the works which ended up getting away from me, and may be too much noise to get any real signal, so I am breaking down some of the smaller stuff (though it ...read more
Update @ 201303132242: as @FxchiP pointed out there is a better way to do this, remove the ls and save yourself a fork, not only is it significantly faster it will not break if there are spaces in the filenames:read more
prompt:> time for i in *.htm; do mv "$i" "$(basename "$i ...
Page 1 / 5 »